Common Questions

Q. Are My contributions tax deductible?

A. Wild Horse Education is a registered 501c3 with the Internal Revenue Service. Contributions are tax deductible according to the laws of the IRS. 450-2507000

Q. Do you have a mailing address?

A. Our mailing address is 216 Lemmon Dr #316, Reno NV, 89506.

Q. I have adopted a mustang. Can you send me a picture of my horse during capture?

A. Sometimes we can find photos and sometimes we can not. Remember often we are negotiating a observation position that allows clear documentation or are placed far away. We also do not have a lot of time to search the thousands of images we take during each day of capture.

We are creating a photo log that will be searchable by the public. It may take some time as it is a massive library. But we understand that your horse is "not just a number" and this project is on our list.

Q. I want to volunteer

A. Wild Horse Education is a small organization and we do accept volunteers. Email: and request the questionnaire for volunteer opportunities. 

Q. Can we publish your content elsewhere?

A. All content on this website is the property of Wild Horse Education and the individuals that created it. We ask that you email for permission to republish. Sharing is always welcome. But content takes a long time to create.

Email: for republish permissions.